HAVING AN ALLOTMENT PLOT
If you are a resident of Brundall you can ask to have an allotment plot on the Brundall allotment site. If a plot is not immediately available, you can be added to the waiting list. When you reach the top of the waiting list you will be eligible to be offered a plot.
If you are not a Brundall resident, but live locally, you are not currently eligible for a plot. However, this might change in the future: see “Frequently Asked Questions”.
To register your interest in having a plot you will need to contact the association, giving your name, address, telephone number(s) and email address. This is best done by email to email@example.com, but if necessary you can contact the secretary Rob Aram on 01603 715590.
See our “Frequently Asked Questions” for more information about the allotment site and having a plot.
BECOMING A MEMBER
When you are allocated a plot and take up your tenancy, you will be required to become a member of the association. It is hoped/expected that those who share the working of your plot with you (partners, family and friends) will also become members. Membership costs £5 per person per annum.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER
If you join the association you will:
- Have access to discounts and special offers from Brundall Home Hardware.
- Have access to discounts and offers through the National Society of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners (NSALG).
- Be covered by public liability insurance that the association has arranged through the NSALG.
- Be part of a friendly group who offer mutual advice and support, and be able to take part in social and communal events.
- Have a say in how the association is run and how the allotment site is managed.
- Be able to join the “Brundall Allotmenteers” facebook page, which is a closed group for members.
- Receive regular news updates via email newsletters.